Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Permission be granted subject to the following conditions:
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiry of three years from the date of this permission.
2. The works hereby permitted shall be carried out accordance with the application form and approved plans.
3. Implementation of landscaping scheme in first planting season following completion of development.
4. Lodges (within definition of caravan) to be occupied for holiday purposes only and not as a main residence. A register of occupiers to be maintained.
5. Limit to number of lodges (within definition of caravan) and engineering works to those identified.
6. No loudspeakers or amplified music shall be played or installed other than within the units hereby approved.
7. CEMP to include pollution control measures, tree protection, controls on lighting and responsibilities for delivery.
8. LEMP to include long term management of new and retained habitats
9. Submission of a travel plan to accord with the Transport Statement
10. Lighting on the lodges to be motion activated on a short timer (max. 3 minutes)
11. Only outdoor lighting approved by the LPA to be installed on the site
12. Submission of detailed design of permanent surface water drainage management system
13. Submission of detailed design of surface water drainage management system which will serve the development site for the full period of its construction
14. Submission of details of the exceedance pathways and overland flow routes across the site in the event of rainfall in excess of the design standard of the proposed surface water drainage management system
15. Submission of schedule of external materials
16. Any areas of decking shall be constructed of materials that are recessive in colour and shall be dismantled and removed from the site on or before the removal of the lodge/ caravan to which they are associated.
17. Provision of covered and lockable cycle parking for 10 cycles
18. Provision of an electric car charging point
19. Bollard lighting to be turned off at or before 1.30am
20. A code of occupation to be provided in all lodges which shall include the requirement that noise must be kept to a minimum after 10 pm.
(15 votes for, 0 against and 1 abstention)
Publication date: 28/11/2019
Date of decision: 26/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/11/2019 - Planning Committee