Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Permission be granted subject to the following conditions:
1. Standard 3 year time limit for commencement.
2. Development to be carried out in accordance with the approved plans and documents.
3. Submission of materials for approval including a sample panel of stone work to be constructed on site for approval.
4. Full drainage details to be submitted and agreed prior to the commencement of works on site.
5. Submission and approval of hard and soft landscape proposals.
6. Implementation of bat mitigation/enhancement measures.
7. Parking for each plot to be provided prior to occupation and retained thereafter.
8. Details of siting, design and finish/materials of all meter boxes and inspection chambers to be submitted and agreed.
9. Removal of Permitted Development Rights.
10. Details of all rooflights to be submitted and agreed.
11. Works shall proceed in accordance with the Construction Management Plan (CMP).
12. Works shall proceed in accordance with the Contaminated Land Report.
13. Prior to any works commencing other than those for the access and internal road an appropriate Slow Worm survey work shall be undertaken
14. Full details of Management Company responsible for on-site communal areas to be submitted.
15. Requirement to install appliances at least as efficient as detailed in carbon calculator.
16. Provisions for electric vehicles.
17. Provisions for bird boxes, if appropriate.
(12 votes for, 1 against and 3 abstention)
Publication date: 26/11/2019
Date of decision: 26/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/11/2019 - Planning Committee