Teignbridge were successful in bidding for grant funding from The Department of Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC) and Homes England under the Rough Sleeper Accommodation Programme. Through the programme, grant funding from DLUHC and Homes England is combined with our own capital, taken from our Homelessness grant funding reserves and section 106 developer contributions, in order that we may purchase five one bedroom properties to house former rough sleepers.
The Commercial Property Investment Board consists of:
• Chief Finance Officer or deputy
• Head of Place and Commercial Services
• Solicitor to the Council or deputy
• The Leader of the Council or deputy
• Executive PH for Corporate Resources
• Chair of Overview & Scrutiny Committee and Leader of Opposition if different
• Chair of Audit Scrutiny
• Any Group leader with 10% of the Members
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/09/2022
Decision due: 23 Sep 2022 by Chief Finance Officer & Head of Corporate Services
Contact: Martin Flitcroft, Chief Finance Officer & Head of Corporate Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01626 215246.